Stretcher elevators are elevators determined by international standards and designed primarily for use in healthcare facilities according to their intended use. Number, capacity and speed of elevators; The number of beds in the hospitals is determined by the traffic calculation made.
In stretcher elevators, there are details that require extra attention for the health of patients compared to other elevators;
- Antibacterial measures should be taken to ensure hygiene.
- Precautions should be taken against sudden power outages.
- Comfort should be provided against jolts.
- The luminous flux should be optimally adjusted.
Scope Of Aplication
- Hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation and medical centers etc. It is widely used in institutions.